Wednesday 8 August 2012

Douglas Alves


Another beautiful mixed media illustrator/graphic designer, Brazilian born and Los Angeles based Douglas Alves have some stunning images in his portfolio, a 26 years old self-taught graphic designer who worked already for some prestigious company like Coca-cola, Mtv, Microsoft and Honda amongst others…  I like a lot the fact that he’s showcasing his work in large format – You should definitely check his nice flash website: www.nacionale.net and his Balance.

“I was born in I Sao (squiggly line over a) Paulo, Brazil and im 26years old. As a self –taught i started my career in 2000 working in agencies and interactive shops . After 5 years i decided to become a freelancer and i started to do illustrations. I’ve had a pleasure to with great brand names and some of these”

No comments:

Post a Comment